Pioneering safety.

header

About CISA

1926

PC_catalogo

CISA is established in Florence by Luigi Bucci and Pina Dell’Agnello, thanks to its patent of an electric controlled lock

1948

Primo-stabilimento-CISA

After the Second World War, the factory is moved to Faenza

'60s

ADESIVO_60

CISA enjoys commercial success in Italy and the leading international markets

'70s

Macchinari-70

The Monsampolo (AP) plant is opened, a centre of excellence for designing keys and cylinders

'80s

Progetti80

CISA develops a new division to design electronic locks, particularly suitable for the hotel industry

'90s

Museo-Bricard

International growth continues with new acquisitions in the UK, South Africa, Singapore, as well as the Lock Museum in France

2013

Wall-Street-1

 

 

 

 

 

CISA is one of the five most strategic brands of the new Allegion group, listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:ALLE)

 

 

 

2016

Logo-90

CISA celebrates 90 years with a catalogue of solutions for all buildings: schools, hospitals, homes, hotels, shopping centres, companies