The double bitted rim lock offers very high resistance against forced entry and a key protection system.
Protection against forced entry (lock).
The deadbolt driving teeth have been designed to break in the event of attempted forced entry, stopping the lock from being opened.
Resistance to tampering.
CISA double bitted keys have a variable bitting system which makes it extremely difficult to replicate the key differs.
- Certified up to Security grade 6 according to EN 12209.
- The deadbolt driving teeth have been designed to break in the event of attempted forced entry
- The blocking device on the tang is heat treated and rounded to slow down any attempts at drilling.
- Steel latch bolt and deadbolts
- The “independent key bitting” system makes it more difficult to replicate the key differs
- The independent key bitting system offers more than 240 billion key differs (different keys)
- The latch bolt is operated by the bitted key only and not by any key blank